distance from a sink

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have a load of remedial work to sort out,

1. what is the min distance from a heating control to a sink unit.

thx in advance.

yes i know the 300 which i quoted to the manager and i have not seen it yet, apparently it is over the sink there fore could be splashed.. local gas fitter has added it to a cp1 cert as needing attension .. :(

just wandered so i armed for every question thrown at me. :)

here u go :)

3518374797_48d20eb411.jpg

new boiler going in over the next week or so, typical install form a contractor with no brains what so ever.

its basicaly to regs but practically no good the tenant cant even wash the pots as bangs his head or shoulder on the boiler.

although safe needs moving/replacing with a combi boiler.

stupid thing like fitting a boiler over a spur (stupid)

Get new sink with drainer on other side, or if they really want to look through the window, put some work surface between the wall and the sink.

Get a dish washer.

as far as BRC is concerned it is fine.

I would only move it as per tenants/clients request.

I wouldnt even have coded that, and thats from a someone that looks for faults.!!!!

its basicaly to regs but practically no good the tenant cant even wash the pots as bangs his head or shoulder on the boiler.although safe needs moving/replacing with a combi boiler.

stupid thing like fitting a boiler over a spur (stupid)
I have to agree with you on this one.

The location of the boiler is totally wrong for the reasons you set out.

As for the question of distance from a sink I think common sense has some part to play in all decisions.

I have to agree with you on this one.The location of the boiler is totally wrong for the reasons you set out.

As for the question of distance from a sink I think common sense has some part to play in all decisions.
sorry, but common sense has been banned