Diy Sos

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts? I used to quite like the programme when some DIY ****wit had bashed their house apart and they came in and fixed it.

Now it's gone all touchy feely and doing 'worthy' projects.

I might be mean, but I can't stand the programme any more.

Am I the only one?

I think what they are doing now is far better,

helping people that are doing the best they can but life has just dealt them a cruel blow,

if they were round this way and I could afford the time I'd help them on those type of projects, but to help them repair some pratts house he detroyed himself,

NO WAY!

why should they go and fix some d***heads house that he has no one but himself to blame for destroying?

I think what they are doing now is far better,

helping people that are doing the best they can but life has just dealt them a cruel blow,

if they were round this way and I could afford the time I'd help them on those type of projects, but to help them repair some pratts house he detroyed himself,

NO WAY!

why should they go and fix some d***heads house that he has no one but himself to blame for destroying?
Agree with Steps

Not seen the new series yet TBH .   Is it the one with a happy, smiling, joke a minute  crew who never get in each other's way , electrics appear as if by magic and miracles are performed all in  a weekend ?

Still it has to be better than the Grand Designs thing hosted by a pretentious part and people with more money than sense building outlandish abodes , always with 10 ton glass sliding doors from Germany that never quite fit because the prats have built the openings too bleedin' big.

Big, hairy lad that I am, I'm not ashamed to say that the program has had me reaching for the tissues more than once!

;)