Do I need a new consumer unit?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in remission from quite a nasty cancer and also trying to find enough time to see my nine grandchildren along with sorting out my 92 year old blind mother. At 67 I have other health issues so I've barely enough time to work and earn enough to pay the bills , taking on another task would, I feel, be the final straw😂

Carry on 👍

I am in remission from quite a nasty cancer and also trying to find enough time to see my nine grandchildren along with sorting out my 92 year old blind mother. At 67 I have other health issues so I've barely enough time to work and earn enough to pay the bills , taking on another task would, I feel, be the final straw😂

Carry on 👍
stop moaning then! :D

You have far bigger issues to worry about, and good luck with those. Don't sweat the small stuff!

I had my 90 year old mum out today to a NT house, fortunately she's still quite spritely, but drives us potty, signed up to a charity chugger the other week, coz he had nice pictures of puppies 🤦‍♀️

Lost me, what's a Charity Chugger
Those people who hang around shops trying to get the general public to sign up to sponsor a charity with regular payments. The chuggers are usually employed by a third party, who charge the charity for their services.

Locked to prevent being resurrected (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.