Doc H

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyboy

Reaction score
I have an opinion and Doc H closes the thread.....

How childish of you Doc H

Like I said you're right and I'm wrong!

I have an opinion and Doc H closes the thread.....How childish of you Doc H

Like I said you're right and I'm wrong!
Clearly you have not read or understood my last post. When members hijack other members threads just for their own arguments then the forum will take whatever actions it sees appropriate. You are entitled to your opinion that no one should use google to search for anything. But perhaps you could have the respect to start your own thread to discuss your particular topic of choice rather than mess up other threads taking them further off topic.

Doc H.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:40 ----------

I have moved this to a more appropriate sub-forum for you!.

Doc H.

I have to admit Doc/Andy that it did kinda come across as that, I thought the thread was working well and had attracted a lot of interest and monkey boy was just relaying his opinions on using google ... Andy , lister etc all used it to what I can only describe as loop hole reasons to almost belittle or ridicule what I was trying to get across... I will sit back tonight on this and decide whether to open a new thread on my topic as advised by doc. It drummed up good interest but to ask for a dislike button is not what I like to see aimed at any member....

Doc H

Please read this post before you comment again!

I have repeated this 3 times now however you refuse to accept what I am saying .

Firstly I agree google is a fantastic tool and we should all use it to gain knowledge.

What I suggested was GOOGLE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO PROVE THAT OPINIONS ARE WRONG!

We are all entitled to our options whether they are right or wrong!

They are opinions NOT facts.

Now Doc H can we please move on

Thank you in advance

Mark

Love is in the air..... - to the tune of "Love is in the air!":x:x

Hi All,

Right, can we please all call a halt to all this???? No more mention of Google, MOT's, Road traffic acts, Recovery vehicles, TT motor bike racing of any of it !!!!

If home owners choose to have faulty electrical installations, then let them, so long as they do not live next door to us, who cares.

It does not take a genius to work out that if your installation is 40 years old and you have 6 plugs in each socket and extention leads everywhere it is not safe. Nor do you need a genius to tell you that letting someone you met in the pub rewire your house is probably not too bright either.....

We are all friends really, so let peace reign supreme..

Lets all argue about earthing, now, that is always a nice friendly topic!!!!

john......

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:39 ----------

Oh, and further, please do not knock the administrators/moderators of the forum, as without them we would not have one....

Can we all just agree to disagree for once...

john...

I agree apprentice, so which breakdown service do you use when your bike breaks down on the isle of man.... :slap

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:58 ----------

Joke by the way........

Not helpful Andy, for someone who has so many postings I do sincerely hope they are more informative! Come on.....