Domestic Intruder Alarms!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppy

Reaction score
Hi,

just wondered what you guys think are the best make domestic wired alarm systems out there, as there are so many?

Also are there only certain brands that can be configured into home automation / networking systems?

Just after some opinions from the more experienced members.

Thanks

Hi, as an aside, and further to your other post,

Check your insurance before you start doing this,

Mine goes stupid if I put intruder alarms on it, so I politely decline them.

Oh, texecom are good, as are accenta ,

Texecom

and check your insurance as Steptoe says. alarms are not always covered, and if it fails to perform your customer will be coming after you

Steps - last time i changed insurance alarms were included, nothing extra for it

Last edited by a moderator:
You will also have a very very limited market since you are not registered with any "governing body" so insurance companies will not want to know you

Hi Hoppy, Like many of the others have suggested, Texecom are great for the smaller residential units. They are very user friendly and good quality for the price. Hoppy, i'm extremley interested in getting connected with yourself, Our services may be able to help you. If you want to get in touch feel free :) . In the mean time, good luck with the venture!