Don’T Laugh I’M A Plumber

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs SW has mine!
God%20no.gif

didnt think of it that way,

should my next post be Karl Marx ?

saying that though,

JL was a very valued and knowledgeable member of this forum,#

as I said, after having and paying two plumbers that failed to fix my boiler after actually looking at it,

JL was able to tell me my exact problem and fix it for me over the internet withoput ever seeing it, maybe 3 messages I think, cost was <£15 for thhe parts and he explained how to fit them, piece of p*** with his instructions TBH.

the man was almost as legendary as I think I am. :)

You were scoobed for naming a deceased!!! That's quality!
JTL Heating AKA John as I now know, was a very good and valued member of this forum I scoobed them for remembering his name, which I could not. Its very sad when a member of any forum goes missing in action, to coin a phrase.

didnt think of it that way,

should my next post be Karl Marx ?

saying that though,

JL was a very valued and knowledgeable member of this forum,#

as I said, after having and paying two plumbers that failed to fix my boiler after actually looking at it,

JL was able to tell me my exact problem and fix it for me over the internet withoput ever seeing it, maybe 3 messages I think, cost was <£15 for thhe parts and he explained how to fit them, piece of p*** with his instructions TBH.

the man was almost as legendary as I think I am. :)
You gave me so much understanding as to why Manator a scoobed you, then I read your last sentence and it sent me into confusion!!!!!!!

Now I don't know whether to scoob or to de scoob??

Very sad when JL lost his life through thrombosis if I remember correctly, now it takes a lot to get me upset but I found it quite shocking when I heard the news and am not afraid to say it brought a tear to my eye. If you ask my family this is very unusual.

You gave me so much understanding as to why Manator a scoobed you, then I read your last sentence and it sent me into confusion!!!!!!!

Now I don't know whether to scoob or to de scoob??
as in, I would like to think I am half as useful to this forum as he was,

my sense of houmour perhaps,,

and, Im having a bad, very bad night.