Easy Cert

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewiz

Reaction score
Hello.

Q1.... Does easy cert have a visual condition report for industrial and commercial, rather than just the domestic?

Query.... Does it work on Mac book? I have it down loaded on Windows through parallels. But it's very slow so I amm thinking of getting rid of it.

Q3... Any other good soft ware out there, I heard amtech is OK?

it works on Linux well,

so, it should work on crapples badly implemented version of Linux I'd think,

unless they have really messed it up bad,,,,  :slap

oh, sorry,

I was thinking of something elser,

mmmmmm

dunno, but I dont think easycert works on anything but windoze, thats why I dont use it,  :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Linux is an OS built using the Unix kernel, which every modern OS is based or modelled on,

except windoze and crapple changed it a bit messed it up badly for their versions of it,

its the daddy OS,  :D

the name Linux came from the main developer, Linus Torvaldes,

you could run it in a VM on a Mac,

although I had a lot of issues trying to run it on Wine [like parrallels] on Ubuntu,

but, it should run on a VM good though.

deluded my child,

oh, so deluded,   :slap

it would cost about 3million trillion pounds if that was the case,

it being oh so superior et al,  :D

and do you think I'd use it if it cost money?  :eek:   :C

Hello.

Q1.... Does easy cert have a visual condition report for industrial and commercial, rather than just the domestic?

Query.... Does it work on Mac book? I have it down loaded on Windows through parallels. But it's very slow so I amm thinking of getting rid of it.

Q3... Any other good soft ware out there, I heard amtech is OK?
I use parallels on my macbook pro retina display and it works fine, very fast.

AHEM..........

ScreenShot2014-11-19at185546_zps520ac3cd.png

:C

I use parallels on my macbook pro retina display and it works fine, very fast.
What programs have you found that require you to use parallels, I've got a 15" Macbook pro retina display in the box, not had time to fire it up yet, might leave it until Christmas and give it to myself as a present  :slap

This thread reminded me to do it!

Although windows explorer doesn't appear to be working, :facepalm:   What a surprise!!! :slap

But thats more to do with my copy of windows

Re lux was one.... There is also some pv software thats win only.  There are many more I'm sure.

There is good software out there for windows...........................

:)

Ever since I up graded to the new Apple system I then had to upgrade parallels... This is when it's all gone Pete tong