EDN Pad no logo

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono Pashley

Reaction score
I just wondered if anywhere sells EDN pads without a scam logo or anything, or am i stuck with my printed out versions? Have a feeling im going to be using alot with this maintainence firm im doing jobs for.

Figures my web search only brought up the NIC versions.

Shall look into printing onto NCR paper, until then ill just have to get them to sign a hand written copy of the form.

That's how I do my site worksheets, tips, use a laser printer if you have one, and buy the collated copies as it will save you tonnes in the long run!

I'll try to find where we buy our NCR paper from, as we use 2 & 3 part.

I just have 2 slightly different copies of the same form, the customer one just doesnt have the signature bit at the bottom, just my signature, date and time,

and the customer signs my copy with the date and time,

thats really the only difference,

Jono, you could get them printed up at a local printers, we get some site sheets and inspection reports done this way, simply because you can not buy them off the shelf. Otherwise we have to download the forms and that is just a pain in the proverbial.

Jono, you could get them printed up at a local printers, we get some site sheets and inspection reports done this way, simply because you can not buy them off the shelf. Otherwise we have to download the forms and that is just a pain in the proverbial.
Another good idea probably ultimately cheaper once time is taken into account than printing my own! Same goes for job sheets which im currently just writing out in a A4 notepad. Need my back to be covered 100% with this company with the feeling im getting.

Jono,

Remember the minimum print run after you or the printer has designed them.

I do my own timesheets, machine service schedules, and several other forms as the volumes are low and it is really more cost effective as I can easily make changes, and if these are essential, I am scrapping perhaps 20 forms, not 450!

You can even get the fanapart adhesive that glues the NCR paper together quite economically to make your own glued sets.

Jono,Remember the minimum print run after you or the printer has designed them.

I do my own timesheets, machine service schedules, and several other forms as the volumes are low and it is really more cost effective as I can easily make changes, and if these are essential, I am scrapping perhaps 20 forms, not 450!

You can even get the fanapart adhesive that glues the NCR paper together quite economically to make your own glued sets.
or use the kids cheap version of prittstick, its about the only thing its good for, cos it deffo wont actually glue anything. :)

I agree with SW on the print-run, how many EDNs are you really likely to issue? print 10 for the van, then when you use 5 print a few more, etc.

Jono.

I`ve a laser printer here - if you want me to run you some off, send me a file (whatever format), I`ll print `em for you (as long as you don`t want thousands!!!!!! - a couple of dozen EDN pages isn`t going to be a problem bud! ;)

The comment on using a printers was more aimed at job sheets if i dont get some from the firm soon, would be using upto 5 of those a day. Will be in touch about the EDNs kme.

Just a thought. Tysoft Easycert. Certification software package includes EDN forms.You only need plain paper, but you can print onto nic forms.

The package was highly recommended by members of this site. I bought the package in time for the Jan 1st amendments. Its excellent and quick. I believe you can add logos if you wish.

Speedster

Latest posts