EICR Condition Report Electrical Installation Condition Report

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ensure that you put something on the certificate to say it is carried out to the new amendment. Some customers may be aware of the change and may request a 1st Amendment certificate.

How do you ensure an old cert is carried out to a new cert?

so with these IET forms, how do I separate the pages I want from the first bit that is just bumf?
go to print and only type the page numbers you want printed, or 'print current page' if its just that one

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:45 ----------

So does this mean the NICEIC are incompetent Andy?
it would appear that way. the new book has been out for 6 month. they have had plenty time to get the new forms ready

It is very sad that even 4 days into the AMD1 being a requirement the NICEIC are still showing PIR certs on their web site:red card

Why they cannot show the EICR as an "arriving soon" instead is crazy. Don't know how the other schemers are coping with their versions, anyone?

So does this mean the NICEIC are incompetent Andy? like you said I would be.Anyway............Yes the inevitable happened. Told to do a PIR this morning. I explained that the PIRs are now out of date, and that we need to use the new forms from Jan 1st. My Manager (very big company)then got on the phone to the QS about this. The QS then asked me what the new forms are called,and " what does EICR stand for". UNBELIEVABLE:C
default_Fell%20off%20of%20my%20chair.gif
:Chair fall

And your answer should have been...

When you give me that pay rise I will tell you.....!!!!

]:)

So does this mean the NICEIC are incompetent Andy? like you said I would be.Anyway............Yes the inevitable happened. Told to do a PIR this morning. I explained that the PIRs are now out of date, and that we need to use the new forms from Jan 1st. My Manager (very big company)then got on the phone to the QS about this. The QS then asked me what the new forms are called,and " what does EICR stand for". UNBELIEVABLE:C
This is an example of why I very quickly stopped working for a company, set up on my own and will never turn back.

they are there. click the link' date=' RHS top option and the writable PDF is there. been there for a few weeks that i know of[/quote']That's the one I have downloaded. But I can't edit it, just view it and print it.

I think my "problem" Is I'm not using the acrobat viewer, but a different PDF viewer.

My PDF viewer allows other editable PDF files to be edited and saved, but not this one.

It looks like, once more the IET has included code that ONLY runs on the Acrobat viewer, rather than just issuing a PDF that any program can edit.

Dave, same for me,

it only seems to want to work in Acrobat, its a free download, BTW, :)

do you need a link? I'll try and find it for you.

working fine for me now in Adobe.

What does this mean exactly ????

Sorry forgot to put, on an eicr it says presence of main linked switch???? Am I thick or is this obvious???

Latest posts