Elecsa assessment passed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butler26

Reaction score
Hi all passed my assessment with elecsa today had guy called Gary Stevens he put me straight at ease asked lots of questions on test procedures and regs and building regs refered to books to answer questions he said thats what there for asked me to do Ze test only and passed me with grade A well chuffed it tuck 2 hours for the whole assessment

Well done, Gary Stevens looks like a very busy assessor I know his name has appeared a few times now from other members. Time for you to celebrate with a well earned drink after another nervous day :)

yeh i couldnt sleep last night with nerves but it wasnt that bad after all . like i said gary stevens is a cool guy who knows his stuff, well i can chill now till next year

Hi just got mine done today first time .ray chivers a real nice knowledgable guy puts at ease from minute one

Yep, Gary is a top bloke. He likes his tea and if you know tons about MGB V8s you're right on side!

I've got my sixth assessment on Friday with my usual assessor Russel Prestidge. Another top bloke.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:19 ----------

Edit: 7th assessment. Can't count now!