elecsa assessment tuesday

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS. Go into your UserCP (Top left of screen on the blue bar) and add an Elecsa by your username. ;)

top man! well done!

do not rest on yer laurels now though, keep up to speed as they expect that from youApplaud Smiley

Well done Naz

I've finally paid my fee and have my second one in Feb. Gotta get my nose back into the books to refresh the old grey matter!

i had my first elecsa assesment today i was quite nervous but it was really ok the assessor was a really nice guy and made me feel at ease. we had a chat checked my papers etc as said above. and a few questions looked at my consumer unit i fitted and my shower job did a few tests job done.

i highly reccomend elecsa i think i made a good choice

i had my first elecsa assesment today i was quite nervous but it was really ok the assessor was a really nice guy and made me feel at ease. we had a chat checked my papers etc as said above. and a few questions looked at my consumer unit i fitted and my shower job did a few tests job done.i highly reccomend elecsa i think i made a good choice
Congratulations :D

Applaud Smiley

well done naz. got my 1st assessment soon can i ask what sort of questions did he ask?ive got a guy called phill noyce,anyone had him?

Good luck mate.Gary parker has been out to me twice,nice bloke to have an assessment with,knows his stuff and will give good helpful advice.

Latest posts