Elecsa Welcome pack!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaohm7

Reaction score
My welcome pack from Elecsa arrived today. It say's about all the paperwork you need for the assessment. It also has a couple of EIC's and minorworks certs in there..I get the idea that I can use the template forms that they have sent and put my trading name on them. The wife is a whizz on microsoft office so she will prepare them for me . Does that mean she is on the pay roll :innocent

You may as well use her tax free pay allowance if she hasnt got a job already and pay yourself less !Extracting the money may be another issue though :slap
It's frightening mate !! Unfortunately she works already but I can pay her in shoes and say that they are safety ones!!

Mega

when you get your registration number you can download all the certs you need from the website

Tony will guide you thru it

Megawhen you get your registration number you can download all the certs you need from the website

Tony will guide you thru it
Cheers mate!! I've got some that I downloaded from the IET site that I've used but shall I use the one that I've been sent from Elecsa instead for the assessment?

Not sur ethey give the reg number until after you are accepted. Really annoyed with that as I asked before for electronic copies of the forms and was told they don't have them, only to find them in the members area after I got the login details.

What forms are you on about Ian, Looks to me like everyone else is on about Certs?!
These forms.

I get the idea that I can use the template forms that they have sent and put my trading name on them.
Risk Assesment form, complaints form, Minor/emergency works form, etc...

What forms are you on about Ian, Looks to me like everyone else is on about Certs?!
These forms.

I get the idea that I can use the template forms that they have sent and put my trading name on them.
Risk Assesment form, complaints form, Minor/emergency works form, etc...
I see, but I too assumed that Megaohm7 was referring to Certs as these were mentioned and not the ones that you quoted above - being a non member and all that, like. :)

Sorry everyone. The forms I was refering to was the Health and safety at work act, complaints register and risk assessment which are not forms I know but documents. I understand that I can use these documents for my assessment. I did mention though that in the welcome pack that I received, there was a couple of certs in there too. I have my own certs that I've already filled in anyway. Sorry again for being a numbskull..

Lol at ^^^^^. Did you get an elecsa torch keyring, van stickers, beer mats, load of elecsa pens and the all important smelly for the van lol? The box you get is good too.

Lol at ^^^^^. Did you get an elecsa torch keyring, van stickers, beer mats, load of elecsa pens and the all important smelly for the van lol? The box you get is good too.
Hi Matty. No mate I never got any of that!! Maybe will IF I pass the assessment. It will probably depend on what Tony thinks of the coffee that will be on offer to him.I won't forget the biscuits either, but I'll hide them from the wife as she will scoff them all !!

I said forms not certs.
Apologies Ian:Blushing

Regarding the forms, I simply photocopied my letter head on to the top of the ones elecsa supplied....

Latest posts