Electrak pricing

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fcd

Reaction score
Hi guys,
We have been asked to install 3.6m lengths of standard electrak but have no idea how long it will take and how much to charge.
There are about 100 x 3.6m lengths to install.

Thanks Martin.

Just fitting the tracks or the supplies up to them as well.

As long as it takes to fit the floor brackets. I assume with 100 tracks you will be fitting interlinks between them.

Wow you sound professional, been around long?
Nah.......I just google or ask people for answers about how to do stuff, until I find one I am happy with. Then I become the font of all knowledge on the subject UNTIL I am questioned on it, then I disappear faster than an MP on a private members club raid

Just saying

Worked in a shopping centre on a refit. Centre manager ( as most are) was a small,man syndrome bell no. No drilling in my centre after 0900 and before1800.
Soooo, all holes were marked, everyone picked up a drill: painters, flooring fitters, everyone. On a given signal everyone started drilling until the lookout phoned to say the Dwarf had left his lair. Everyone stopped drilling. Did it twice an hour all day for weeks. Luckily there were other units being refitted and we never got caught