Electrical Test Equipment Where To Sell?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronls

Reaction score
Hi, my company has recently gone under and a lot of things got left behind. I am currently not sure where to sell these items but they are all brand new and sealed in the boxes. I have 9 IFM sensors and 2 light curtains, I am obviously going to sell them cheaper but does anyone know where to?

thanks, aaron

If your company has gone under (in receivership or bankrupt) then all of the companies assets belong to the official receiver and you shouldn't be selling them,,, unless they have given you written permission of course ;)

Hi, my company has recently gone under and a lot of things got left behind. I am currently not sure where to sell these items but they are all brand new and sealed in the boxes. I have 9 IFM sensors and 2 light curtains, I am obviously going to sell them cheaper but does anyone know where to?

thanks, aaron
Do you mean you have just chosen to cease trading as self employed and you have some spare stock. Or are you referring to a Ltd company that is being officially wound up due to outstanding debts. The phrase gone under generally implies that a business has creditors who are still owed money. I would seek legal advice before you attempt to sell anything. As has been said the items may no longer technically be yours to sell. Assuming you do have legal right to sell the items then you can sell them wherever you want; Car boot, Market stall, E-bay, Garage sale, On-line sites such as this etc. 

Doc H.

Problem with sensors and light curtains etc is it's a specific and limited market. Maybe try advertising them on the kind of imternet forums where commercial and industrial control installers and designers hang out but even then I doubt many of them would install second-hand safety related equipment.

Vinny-Jones_liquidator.jpg