ELECTRICIAN / MATE / IMPROVER REQUIRED NEEDED / WANTED / VACANCY - Full Rewires in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
murphy's men came through the glen

just like bengal lancers

one in nine had served there time

the rest were *! chancers

So someone else is doing the rewire...

Then you come in and test it off for the cert EIC ?

#@#* That !!!!!

Dont think Mr Whits has a handle on what type of members we have here.

Here is a reminder

Everybody on here tries to the best of their ability to do a professional job at all times and work to their interpretation of the regs

asking someone to sign off someone elses work is not adviseable nor recommended.

The questions i ask my self are

why dont the guys rewiring do it ??? they cant test

why doesnt their approved contractor test after them ??? they havnt got one

as one of us has mentioned thats a

murphy's men came through the glenjust like bengal lancers

one in nine had served there time

the rest were *! chancers
HaHaHaApplaud Smiley

Money talks boys.......

You may not like it but Mr Whits appears to have a couple of years worth of work! And thats more than me and you at the moment!

I recently subbed to a local main contractor where we rewired two bedroom houses in a day between four of us......proper job.....properly tested......money in the bank.

Money talks boys.......You may not like it but Mr Whits appears to have a couple of years worth of work! And thats more than me and you at the moment!

I recently subbed to a local main contractor where we rewired two bedroom houses in a day between four of us......proper job.....properly tested......money in the bank.
more like about 6months, but I dont know , most LA will only issue refurbs in batches, cant see how they can work over more than 1 tax year.....

and I really dont see how a decent rewire can be done in a day. sorry, I wait to be corrected.

more like about 6months, but I dont know , most LA will only issue refurbs in batches, cant see how they can work over more than 1 tax year.....and I really dont see how a decent rewire can be done in a day. sorry, I wait to be corrected.
I take it you didn't go for the job then albert?

No, just sounds too much like what our firm is already doing, and I have had enough of it TBH,

but, then again, work is work.

even sounds like whits is in same sort of areas as me.

fair play to whits though, sounds like he has it going on, my only reservations are the fact hes after mates etc more, prob cos the prices are so tight its hard/impossible to justify a sparks wages.

Im just trying to get a bit more of a customer base built up for myself at the mo, so need to get registration so I can do more domestic(I dont want to, but work is work) alongside the comm/ind stuff.

more like about 6months, but I dont know , most LA will only issue refurbs in batches, cant see how they can work over more than 1 tax year.....and I really dont see how a decent rewire can be done in a day. sorry, I wait to be corrected.
1 approved spark

1 spark

2 very good mates 1 who can plaster

1 radio

1 kettleput the kettle on

and a local "quality chippy"

starting at 7.30 and a full day of graft.

1 approved spark 1 spark

2 very good mates 1 who can plaster

1 radio

1 kettleput the kettle on

and a local "quality chippy"

starting at 7.30 and a full day of graft.
and the difference being?

please dont start quoting stoopid JIB twaddle to me, Ive had enough of them and may even have put my job on the line(dont care) due to their incompetence.

and the difference being?please dont start quoting stoopid JIB twaddle to me, Ive had enough of them and may even have put my job on the line(dont care) due to their incompetence.
One approved spark (2391) inspection and testing, OR Electrical foreman OR Qualified supervisor OR The gaffer OR the main man OR More qualified to run the job as most councils require this.

bad day explode

Sorry to bring up a old thread ( seems to be happening a lot lately and only recognise 3-4 existing members)

Enquiries for a job the other week it stated test and inspection of fuse boards £25 per test. It was easy to carry out 4-5 in a day don't know what sort of EICR they were carrying out but didn't get back to them.