ELECTRICIANS MATE REQUIRED...URGENTLY.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domestic goddess

Reaction score
Hi there to all electricians out there i am a part 1 and part 2 qualified and currentl doing my level 3 at college and i am looking for a job as an electricians mate in the surrey or middlesex area,i have a little bit of expeirience but not a lot,there4 thats why i am applying i need someone that can take me on for ant lenght of time so i can work along side the electrician as a mate so i can gain hands on experience,with them,i can do first fix,and cable pulling, clipping,fixing of sockets and swithches,knocking out walls,wiring,for position to connect 2 fix.(cleaning up and making the tea witch is a bonus)i am really dedicated to do this work but just need some1 to take me on and train me up with the hands on work,and do the connecting,and fixing the boards,labeling the testing i need to learn all of these and id there r genuine electricians out there that need a hand i would like to hear from you cos i am 35 years old hard working, realiable,trustworthy,have my own tools, ecs card,ppe,just need a chance so i can gain some experience please can you help me out if you r looking for a mate.

Latest posts