electricians mate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkfish

Reaction score
good day all.....i am a newish member to this great forum and it has helped a great deal with exams etc.....so therefore im hoping somebody out there may be able to help me ?im looking for work as an electricians mate/improver,2 years site experience(industrial)in my last few months of level 3 2330 and based in Watford.willing to travel and keen to learn, wouldn't normally ask the forum thats helped me so much already but needs must an all that....Pray

PS I'm what you would class as an adult learner(37)been involved with the construction industry since school!

any help or advice greatly :) (CSCS,CIS,andJIB cards all accounted for just no 110v drill) :(

Lol Gabe,

You are welcome to ask almost anything on here mate.

Have you tried registering with any agencies?

1st Step 01322556100

Breeze 01923204360

Diamond 08703000000

Knap 02920475480

Here's a few to be getting on with.

To be honest with you, there aint a lot out there.

I'm under the impression that they are employing Mates and Improvers, to do most of the work, and then getting in qualified sparks to do the tidying up and snagging.

most sites now are all improvers and 1 qualifying supervisor signing all the work off.

keeps the price down :(

thanks for the feedback everyone,yea ive tried a few agencies but no joy.

theres nothing out there and its getting worrying to be honest can only survive so long on savings:(

you can see a job on line ,apply straight away and there are 100 others who have applied that very moment:|

ah well in off to portugal tomorrow 2 get away from it all.:YGuiness Drink:YGuiness Drink in that orderB-

sorry thanks for the numbers spinlondon will get straight on that on my returnB-)

Latest posts