Eurener panels and 200W/m² curve

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Hi
a previous discussion about the EURENER panels has been closed so I have to start a new one.

First of all, when I was discussing with REST a nationwide installer, they told me that they had exclusivity to sell this Spanish brand of PV modules in the UK. I now see that they are sold a bit everywhere.
Anyway.

what I like about the datasheet is that for once a company that makes the Power curve easy to read

1694978669625.png

What do you think @binky

Hi
a previous discussion about the EURENER panels has been closed so I have to start a new one.

First of all, when I was discussing with REST a nationwide installer, they told me that they had exclusivity to sell this Spanish brand of PV modules in the UK. I now see that they are sold a bit everywhere.
Anyway.

what I like about the datasheet is that for once a company that makes the Power curve easy to read

View attachment 16093

What do you think @binky
Looks reasonable. Build quality is always interesting, but you can't find out about that until you physically handle a panel. As it happens, virtually all panels are made on fully automated production lines, so even that tends to be fairly standardised.

Looks reasonable. Build quality is always interesting, but you can't find out about that until you physically handle a panel. As it happens, virtually all panels are made on fully automated production lines, so even that tends to be fairly standardised.
my point was more about how easy it is to read the diagram. It was in big on the datasheet but also it indicates for you the highest W on the curves so you don't have to try to calculate yourself.

Latest posts