Exam Success: IEE Wiring Regulations 2382-10 - 2382-20

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the domlec 2382 and 2391...both are very good although a couple of slight alterations needed.....99.9% accurate though

Nice one Carl! I just managed to acquire them too. I guess with the 2382, its a case of learn it parrot fashion by the looks;)

I did my full 17th - ie 60 questions in 2 hours...did one day training then exam next day, got 90 per cent right saves me doin 10 weeks or 4 days or whatever the equivalent is...trust me the exam is easy

my 16th was before 2001 so it was full 17th for me......am qualified spark did 2360 for 3 years.....16th....17th.....never did 2391 though - although test & inspect comes pretty easy when doing it regular...was going to do it but dont want to do 2391 if it will be re vamped to comply with 17th, will hang on a bit for that........been sparkying for 11 years now

I see Carl, that is why you did it so quick. :)

I am just coming into electrics and am 3 months away from finishing my level 2 C&G 2330.

I started the 17th edition on Tuesday Last. :)

I will squeeze the part P course in next year too. :p

Regards,

Welshy.

must say that the 17th regs is layed out a lot more straight forward than my 16th was found it easier to navigate...as for the exam questions i found everything i needed in the index...the perfect place to start each question