Exams

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashey

Reaction score
Thought i would ask... anyone else got there C&G level 2 exam's in the next two weeks?

I'm Starting to get a little nervous now. :pray

I done my level 2 last year mate and you dont need to worry. I would recommend the revision guide by heinmann for level 2/3. Thats all I really used for revising and I got mostly destinctions so it cant be that hard if I can do good lol. Good Luck matey although you wont need it.

Got my 203 on Friday. Done a few past papers & done alright, alot of it is just concentrating & studying bits at a time :)

just done mt 205 got 203 & 206 practical next month.try out swindon massive helped me lots.and just go through the heineman level 2 book. should do just fine. remember take your time and read the question thoroughly and dont panic.good luck

Jus done my 201/202 they were fairly easy tbh, jus try to spread out your study & not stick to one place, Only got a pass on the 203 probably because I spent far too much time studying equations & I think I only got 1 ohms law eq.

Must get me hands on that Heinman book... 203 soon :)

RTFQ &
default_good%20luck.gif

done my 203 today and got a distinction, quite a few questions on power factor and got my 205 this afternoon so will let you know how i get on

EDIT: Done 205 and got a pass Guinness Was a bloody hard one though!