eyup hows tricks

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working for PM Electrical mostly with a bit of work for others thrown in for good measure.

I'm at the top of Stannington in the crown and glove, pop in for a pint some time.

Trick.

:p

are you the landlord?

Working for PM Electrical mostly with a bit of work for others thrown in for good measure. I'm at the top of Stannington in the crown and glove, pop in for a pint some time.

Trick.

:p

No mate, Our gert is the landlady. I just mooch about drinking lager, talking sh*te and doing the ocasional shift behind the bar.

o/p - welcomeNige.........? EH?? Relevance? did I miss a post, or summat.

p.s. I used to be in Yorkshire, but I got cured, and had to move!!!
ooh - I know this is a friendly forum but that's un called for. Yorkshire's the largest county and therfore the best

grr

ooh - I know this is a friendly forum but that's un called for. Yorkshire's the largest county and therfore the bestgrr
i thought Shropshire was

Or is it Yorkshire because its densly populated ???

o/p - welcomeNige.........? EH?? Relevance? did I miss a post, or summat.

p.s. I used to be in Yorkshire, but I got cured, and had to move!!!
Sorry bout dat Martyn, tricky asked calc advice on another sparks forum over the pond. I had just posted on the wrong forum is all. :_|

I use that one & this one only as they are both full of good people. :D :)

Sorry bout dat Martyn, tricky asked calc advice on another sparks forum over the pond. I had just posted on the wrong forum is all. :_| I use that one & this one only as they are both full of good people. :D :)
Thanks for that, got myself one. Seems to do everything bar making the tea and wiping my ****. :8}

Just need to figure out how to turn it on now :eek: :O:O