Facebook

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Never had anything to do with Faceache before and I see it as 'nosey peoples paridise' and all I hear is it causing problems with families arguing etc. 

Been round a friends house whos just had a bit of time off recovering from leg operation and he's set up a facebook page and his girlfriend has done some magic on this facebook page and he's got loads of leads for extensions etc.

Im now having a go at setting up a facebook business page to see if I can get more work down this road and would like anyones input as to the best way as i dont have a clue.

Managed to build a website  (not finished) through cloud 9 dynamics/canoeboy so this facebook thing cant be harder than that ??

Anyone want to post a link to their 'facebook' page so I can have a butchers (promise wont copy it) lol

Cheers in advance for any help

Matty

I have FB but only used it years ago to get hold of some old Army mates, not been on for god knows how long & have the same opinion as you about it.

I do however get work from FB as some of my customers give my details to anybody who asks for a recommended sparks, they then do the same so no FB time required by me..........most excellent.

Well you don't need to do ANYTHING to get customers via book face.

I went to price a job today, and I asked as I often do, how they heard about me.

They put a "request" on facebook for an electrician, and apparently my name was recommended by several people replying.

So you just need satisfied customers who use face ache.

Latest posts