Failed D.E.I.P.I.R. (for a single dwelling)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electrricalserv,

That is the problem, sparkying is such a wide range of skills.

Domestic Installation, Commercial Installation etc. are sparking.

Electrical fault finding on production lines is also sparking, just a different type.

Electrricalserv,That is the problem, sparkying is such a wide range of skills.

Domestic Installation, Commercial Installation etc. are sparking.

Electrical fault finding on production lines is also sparking, just a different type.
I was refering to his comment about turning up and rebooting something on a laptop...thats not sparking.

I can't for the life of me believe you think

I'm sorry but that is one of the most exaggerated posts I've ever came across on any forum since I've been breathing. You would not be in business at those rates! Not even in chelsea london!
you dont even know what work he does. may be unreasonable for changing a light outside a house, but may be cheap compared to others.

I'm sorry but that is one of the most exaggerated posts I've ever came across on any forum since I've been breathing. You would not be in business at those rates! Not even in chelsea london!
The most exaggerated post I have ever seen is the one where competence is proven by 2391. However i will overlook that, I also charge

This is the problem with doing electrical work. I am always busy and get people ringing me about things tripping out now it really generally is not coonvenient for me to leave a job so if I can help people out over the phone I will. I do not charge for advice but if I was in other proffesions this advice would not be free. I think this is probably why I will never be rich doing what I do but at least I am always busy which is what counts.

Electricalserv,

why are you being so argumentative? I thought we were all friends here.

If you ever have to go to Atlanta canoe, say no, I was there last year and it snowed all the time I was there. I came back with a few grand though, which would equate to about