Feel like giving it up...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a good electrician has always work.

Of course there will be times that you think that you don't have work to do in the next week, but... somehow, sometimes, some work appears..

Currently i work in my father's electrical company, and the last year (2009), instead of telling the employees to work, my father had to tell them to wash the company cars and clean the office because we had just a few work.

But guess what, i didn't like that, and i've decided to build a website to promote my father's company, and i've made a low investment on Google Adwords.

After one year, the company managed to maintain the same amount of employees and now most of our work comes because people search for electrical companys on Google.

It's not just ordinary people, but medium and big construction companys that ask for our work, because they saw our website.

Sometimes when you think you can't do any more for your business, you can.

E-mailing companys, E-mailing Hotels with maintenance proposals, Visiting VIP coffees or restaurants, Using Google Ad-words, Making business cooperation with architects and building engineers (by cooperation i mean giving them about 5%-10% of the profit earned through them), there's many ways to get work, the only thing necessary is willpower and luck.

I want to leave Portugal and go to UK, because yeah... the wage is 5 times more. I think "hey, why i earn 600

i wanted to give up 50 years ago but soldier on
default_good%20luck.gif