Female Sparks ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with a lot of what Ali has said. As long as you can give as good banter as the others (mainly males) on site, there isn't usually a problem.

What is funny is how many men offer to take my tools from the car for me - knowing full well they'd never offer a man. As for the groping...holding a 2nd degree in kung-fu means the offender will be very sorry unless it's me doing the groping!!!

I wondered what problems you encountered sparkying, being of the opposite gender to most of us , lifting storage heater bricks ? Chopping boxes in all day ? Being groped in the loft by some hairy assed plumber ? Listening to bad language all day? Sexist jokes and comments ?
Doesn't just happen to female sparks, maybe its just our bum er, i mean, plumber. :run

I spent two years at college working alongside a lady, worked harder than all us blokes. Sadly got no where when looking for jobs and is now retraining as a social worker.

Last edited by a moderator: