Fluke test leads

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300TDI

Hello All

By the end of the week i will have SIX sets of fluke leads for sale

They are for the 1650 series of multifunction testers and the part no is TL165UK

They are brand new in packet and contain leads fused tips, unfused tips and crocodile clips.

These are the new and uprated leads which solve many of the reading errors that can occur with the 1650 range.

They will be for sale at

Ok

There are two takers so far, these are first come first serve - now four left

Carl

.I would have put them on tef auctions but i dont know if theres a problem with that at the minute.
Carl TEF is up and running now, why not be the first to place an auction on there ;)

AD2

All sales through T.E.F Online Auctions Please Not the Boards - Thanks. After all, That is why I bought the software and put on here. ;)

:D

Thank You.

PS. I will buy a set when I see them on T.E.F. (Subject to any being left, that is).

Sorry admin i did try tef but couldnt get it to work....

However

I will put the remaining two sets on tef later, one for admin and one for anyone else.

Thanks

you will probably need more than 1 extra set, the amount of times that test board will be getting tested!
Then Carl will have to do me a better deal. ]:)

OK

The leads are now in,and have all been allocated, i have sent a PM with details to all those who asked for a set

Thanks

Carl

Guiness Drink