Foul smell

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or needles,and they also jam these into the gaps around lift buttons then break off the protruding bit,!!!!

nasty!!!!!!!!!!!

good for pointing that out Evans,

I never thought,

I suppose its times like these when you 'just' know something you sometimes dont think to say to other people the whys and wherefors.
Often needles infected with AIDS too, lovely people.

well, we shant go into the antisocial habits of the people we pay our hard earned to keep shall we,

the lazy dirty rotten scum of the earth.!!!

am I the only person that thinks AIDS is a darwinism?

brought in to cleanse the scourge!

I suppose if you are religious you could even look at it that way as well.

just a pity so many innocents have got it too via transfusions and such. :|

did u whipe your feet on the way out?#

maybe if he thought if he dressed up , youd offer to reduce your prices for a sneaky old fashioned hj

I once worked with an old lad who could tell a few stories. The best one he told me was about working for the council in some scuffers house. When he and his mate came back from having lunch, his mate opened his toolbag to find a big turd looking back at him!

That's a sign of inbreeding and mutation gone mad....turds with eyes FFS! Beats my Shark with a fricking laser by a looooong way.

I did missionary work in Brum once; went to cafe asked for veggie breakfast so she took the sausage off the plate and left the bacon and black pudding 'because they eat grass!' !?!?!?............... :coat

That's a sign of inbreeding and mutation gone mad....turds with eyes FFS! Beats my Shark with a fricking laser by a looooong way.I did missionary work in Brum once; went to cafe asked for veggie breakfast so she took the sausage off the plate and left the bacon and black pudding 'because they eat grass!' !?!?!?............... :coat
Nearly just spat me tea all over the keyboard mate. You crack me up lol

whilst your on about foul smells, I do quite a bit of work in Newcastle in the old victorian 3 storey houses that have been converted to student lets for the university and **** me, students are thee worst ever!! They are just disgusting! I've often wanted to turn down the job at the doorstep but needs must!

My brother in law has no sense of smell so he just laughs at me when i'm reaching but he got bit off something a few months ago whilst doing a kitchen refurb, he had a sort of insect or flea bite on his shin and 2 days later he was taking a trip to A&E when his leg and knee had swollen right up! He was diagnosed with what they call "Housemaids Knee" which is a bacterial infection from a bite or wound!

Hate working in scruffy houses!!!!

That's a sign of inbreeding and mutation gone mad....turds with eyes FFS! Beats my Shark with a fricking laser by a looooong way.I did missionary work in Brum once; went to cafe asked for veggie breakfast so she took the sausage off the plate and left the bacon and black pudding 'because they eat grass!' !?!?!?............... :coat
Missionary work in Brum Eh! Its a wonder you were'nt cooked and eaten !!

Scuffers house ?? Must be a northern thing what does that mean mate lol
Scuffer? It means scruffy or trampy. I've always used that word, maybe it's just Bradfordian speak? Lol

Did a rewire years back was working near a cupboard in the bedroom pulled the carpet back to get boards up and pulled a bottle over full of p..s the lazy bas....rds had used it rather than going downstairs to the toilet the stink made me reach because the room had not been used for a few years don't you just hate rewires.

It a classic one, isn't it?

Some cracking replies in this thread. Lol.