Fsm3 Certificate...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoneman

Reaction score
Hi,

I've done an 'over-haul' on an existing commercial fire alarm system recently.

I repaired several faults (rat nibbled FP) and changed all heads & bases.

The site is an 'enterprise inns' pub - the landlord is forced to use a certain FM company. I've seen the previous certs - they're nothing special, very basic with an 'electrician' solely signing the cert.

I need to produce a 'repair & service cert (FSM3) - not had much luck finding a free electronic version... Any ideas or pointers where to find something to suit.

Cheers.

Hi,

I've done an 'over-haul' on an existing commercial fire alarm system recently.

I repaired several faults (rat nibbled FP) and changed all heads & bases.

The site is an 'enterprise inns' pub - the landlord is forced to use a certain FM company. I've seen the previous certs - they're nothing special, very basic with an 'electrician' solely signing the cert.

I need to produce a 'repair & service cert (FSM3) - not had much luck finding a free electronic version... Any ideas or pointers where to find something to suit.

Cheers.

If you cant get any free electronic certs....

Maybe go back to a paid for hard-copy..?

e.g.  maybe one of these..??

http://www.niceicdirect.com/epages/NICShop.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/NICShop/Categories/Ncertificates/Electrical/%22Fire%20Safety%20Certificates%22/%22Available%20to%20All%20%26%20Non-Registered%20(Green)%22

Guinness

Yep... I've already been there and book-marked it as my last resort!

Really appreciate the reply.