Funny signs thread

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not an Internet image steps it is a sign on the path from the village of lizard to lizard point in Cornwall. It was taken on my Samsung camera in September last year when I was on holiday.If you like I can send you a very boring cd of all the photos I took and you will see this one in amongst them.
Brilliant!!! Send him a cd anyway!!! In fact, where can we all get a copy and do we get forum discount!!

Hmm, thats odd, i cantopen that, get a message about an invalid attachment, please see administrator?
http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/your-pictures/18325-how-do-i-upload-image-attachment-talk-electricianforum-co-uk.html

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:04 ----------

Why not use Google? Just don't hot link them. Host them yourself or through Photobucket. (do not use the link address).

Also, if you guys could add talk.electricianforum.co.uk to the end of the name of the image. (Speaking of which, instead of a rubbish name or numbers, can you try to describe it as best as?)

IE: Funny-Sign-Missing-Toilet-Seat-on-talk.electricianforum.co.uk.PNG

Many thanks,

My avatar is my entry for this thread.

You have to go to Orkney to find it, though there is a place called Tw@tt on Shetland as well

The bloke stood next to the sign looks kind of familiar.

(swear filter would not let me type a real UK place name without substituting the @ character)

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Scapa Flow diving a couple of years ago. Paid pilgrimage to [email protected]gn had been stolen [happens a lot] so we have a pic of us stood next to a pole with no sign on it. So we look a couple of right Tw@s.

Anywy, not strictly a sign [that will come tomorrow as I need to go into town to take the picture] however, working in Liverpool recently and needed some bits that I probably didn't need...got these to repair a fitting, so thought it worth a photo

IMG_0525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts