gardtec 595

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voltsamps1

Reaction score
one of our out of hours sparks called out to a gardtec 595 showing a battery fault, powered down changed and battery key pad now asking for engineer reset.does anyone know the correct procedure,

i have tried the factory code and code supplied by builder but as i dont have the manual i cant be sure im doing it right users code will stop alarm but wont set panel. fingers crossed chaps http://www.electricianforum.co.uk/talk/images/smilies/Pray.gif

Why not put it in the "Download Area" Andy?

Plus, as an ex moderator and co founder of another alarm and security website, we have never been keen on making engineer manuals available for general download due to the security issues of everyone and hos dog having a copy. This was also after various manufacturers having words about what we could and couldn't publish for download and also in general it's a risky practice. Some manufacturers don;t include manuals or certain information with panels so it's only distributed through the authorised channels.

I know you have the odd couple for download here, it's your forum and you can do what you like, but it's not something that I find a good practice and do usually follow up sites offering engineer downloads to the public.

Andy, slightly of topic here but, do you have a factory reset procedure for a galaxy 2-20, i have one at home and the engineer code is not available, i need to do a ful reset so i can sort it out, i have a programming manual but need the eng code :)

Many thanks,

Steve.

Could i please beg a copy of the Gartec 595 Installation manual.

The user and quick start instructions that came with it are

not much use.

Inside the panel on the PCb top right hand corner there is rest Black button

Press it once and after 5 second it will be ok

regards