G'Day

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzWiz

Reaction score
Morning all,

Just here to say hello and thanks. I'm sitting the AM2 today and have been trawling the forum for a couple of days so thanks to everyone who's posted help and advice.

Looking forward to getting it out of the way...

Hello OzWiz,

Welcome to the forum and Good Luck on your AM2.

Best Wishes,

Admin.

Hi to all,

Thanks for having me on this forum, im going to be sitting my 2391 exam this Thursday, as i don't work in the electrical industry yet, i've taken this week off from my current work to swat as much as i can and give it my best.

Welcome to the forum are you twins by any chance.
Not that i'm aware of, I am from New South Wales ...

Got 4.5 hours tomorrow to do the motor and the MI. Anyone know which is the most current AM2 thread? I have something to add...

Hi to all,Thanks for having me on this forum, im going to be sitting my 2391 exam this Thursday, as i don't work in the electrical industry yet, i've taken this week off from my current work to swat as much as i can and give it my best.
Hi Mate,

Passed 2391 a few months back. Best advice i can give you is get the green Exam success book that city and guilds do. It has sample papers and some guidance on what the examiners are after.

Ignore any past papers from more than a couple of years ago which float around the web as they have changed the format.

The only thing better than that is some experience testing which might not be as easy to get...

Good Luck!

Not that i'm aware of, I am from New South Wales ... Got 4.5 hours tomorrow to do the motor and the MI. Anyone know which is the most current AM2 thread? I have something to add...
So does that mean im from old south wales??

My sis was born in OZ:x