Getting 'overpriced' work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one.....

I rarely do anything more than 20 miles away, but at the moment I'm looking at a job 160 miles from home..

TBH though we are making a weekend break of it camping,, but it has rained mostly since 2am and that's not nice.. Should be good for the rest of the weekend though!

oh badge ^

HarryHill_fight.jpg

Yeah but then the customer will have to pay me 1600quid to put it right afterwards ;) ROTFWL
totally uncalled for!! :red card :red card:red card:red card:red card:red cardbad day explodebad day explodebad day explodebad day explodebad day explodebad day explode

ive not been in the best of moods all day any way, but reading that just makes my blood boil X(X( X(

totally uncalled for!! :red card :red card:red card:red card:red card:red cardbad day explodebad day explodebad day explodebad day explodebad day explodebad day explodeive not been in the best of moods all day any way, but reading that just makes my blood boil X(X( X(
Chill badge, every trade has its cowboys :innocent

sounds like it should work out good in the end :)

i completely agree about hourly charges though, i charge

Did anyone see watchdog last week with the plumber unblocking the sink? Even if you ignore the stuff he shouldn't have done that Matt and the "expert" was saying this is a

yeah but im certainly not a cowboy!!! im very offended by ths post X(
i thought it was a comedy related reply tbh :eek:

as this was the theme i thought :C

i thought it was a comedy related reply tbh :eek: as this was the theme i thought :C
It was :) its just Badgers sense of humour is wicked :)

Thats why there is always a little ]:) at the end of his posts.

Oh not forgetting X(

It was :) its just Badgers sense of humour is wicked :) Thats why there is always a little ]:) at the end of his posts.

Oh not forgetting X(
thank **** for that :^O