Glow worm ultracom 15hxi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Do you think I can get the sodding thing to fire up.

Has the options board fitted + clipostat....

Powers up no problem LCD illuminates, but following the instructions the boiler will not fire up.

Push button to display ch/radiator symbol..turn clipstat/room stat up & boiler according to instructions should fire up

Anybody got any ideas? .......................... I hate doing central heating.

Jlt help is needed matey.

New install Andyc

All wired up correctly ext control is the clipostat on the Ebus terminals (if that makes sense to you)

The boiler will not fire up for either HW or CH

Having scanned through the big book of instructions I'm wondering if the thing has to be progged via the d** menus.

havent worked with those boilers before. how long did you leave it? (done a job the other day, the boiler (worcester) has this built in start up thing where it will do very little for at least 10 mins after power up, and then it starts of very slowly on lowest flame)

most boilers are fairly simple, just stick a supply to it and your done

is there a built in timer/controls on the boiler that needs bypassed if your running external controls or anything? did you take switched live to the correct terminal? (although i dont think any of this would stop hot water)

if you are sure that its wired correctly then itds back to the plumber for commisioning

could be its knackered

get plumber back,,meet him go from there

Well I managed to get hold of GW technical dept & have been informed that the options board needs to be activated before anything will work...

what was it?
Had to enter an engineers sub-directory & set up the options board.........customer had very handily misplaced the instructions, hence I had no idea about setting up the options board.

Go anywhere nice Jl ?

Had to enter an engineers sub-directory & set up the options board.........customer had very handily misplaced the instructions, hence I had no idea about setting up the options board.Go anywhere nice Jl ?
:^O :^O:^O:^O

nice one !!!!!!

ishmeller ....... wonderfull but dam expensive.. :( even though they are not in the euro yet they think they are .

glow warm are pants btw,

2247471138_e4035e4c95.jpg

here is 1 i fitted in another life many moons ago.