Greetings

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waynehayes

Reaction score
Hi there. I've read a few electrical forums lately, and this one does seem much friendlier.

Anyway, I've no electrical background and I've just finished my L2 2330 and PAT, and will be doing the L3 in September, as well as the 17th Edition, Part P and 2391. My employer (a private school) is kindly paying my fees/books/time off etc. They are hoping for a maintenance electrician at the end of it all, and I was keen enough for them to send me. I'm just trying to find some practical experience to go along with the quals.

I'm sure you'll all be really helpful and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

Welcome to the forum Wayne.

Wow, What a great boss you have. :)

I'm not seeing it, maybe because I'm a new user? At the bottom right of each post there are 4 buttons, starting with 'sendpm'.

I'm not seeing it, maybe because I'm a new user? At the bottom right of each post there are 4 buttons, starting with 'sendpm'.
are you looking at your own post or someone else's?

Admin doesnt want people thanking their own posts

@Apache. Sorry, missed your post as I was typing, and your link confirmed that the thanks button is definitely missing.

@andyc. No thanks button on any posts.

I seem to remember this happening to me before some time ago, on the Pspmod site. Strange.

Hi there. I've read a few electrical forums lately, and this one does seem much friendlier.I'm sure you'll all be really helpful and I'll be seeing you around the forums!
Welcome and be sure my boys will ensure all is well here.

The Godfather

Latest posts