Had Busy Day

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryl631

Reaction score
Finishing off installation today been going on months waiting for builders:z all my work tested ok tried upstairs lights in house original wiring i had tested this before installing dual rcd consumer unit no lights:O had to go back up into atic with rat s### and about 20 years worth of hording no power to any ceiling rose or downlighters traced wiring after moving loads of family hairlooms;\ old bathroom was moved and false ceiling put up bathroom light was supplying rest of lights was disconnected by builders bless them:_|.

then checked cooker it tripped mcb andrcd when switched on:Oi had asked house holder if cooker was working ok yes they said,oh crap i thought builders had spiked wiring checked cooker socket first opened it up and screw fell out that should be securing phase wire on outlet mmm was the cooker realy working;\,all ok now will be billing for extra time.

Glad to know its not just my day thats been like that, damn builders!

same as me then,,,bathroom companies

replace lights and move switch to the outside,,,done

doing the invoice.......when are you going back to do the shower replacement :_| :_| i wasnt asked to do it......

muppets