Has anyone used itunes before?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have just purchased a form app from itunes.

How the heck do I find out where it is? And how do I upload it to my PC, Please Guys?

Many Thanks,

Admin.

I have clicked on "Store" and "Check for Puraches" and a Pop up says that "all purchases have been downloaded for this account" it goes on to say 'you can burn a CD, DVD or use shared folder on your local network to transfer them to another computer'

But I can find anything on my PC. :(

But I can find anything on my PC. :(
You won't, because of Apple's encryption. You will have to do with it what you want from itunes.

It's why I never download music from there. I can download an MP3 from Amazon and I get a MP3 files, not with itunes!

Fail to see what people see in them.

I can see it in my purchase history, But how the hell am I supposed to use it etc?

I give up, I have just lost - nearly 2 quid. I won't be using that carp again.

There are Itunes folders on my PC - but nothing in them, as in my app.

:_|

I know that now Patch - But I didn't about 10 minutes ago. :_|

I thought you paid your monies and took the file and placed it in the route where the forum stuff is and then the peeps who have an iPhone, can view it on there.

:_|

My itunes just loadied into my desktop when plugged my ipod in for the first time when I registered. And as for the a couple of other posters saying its cheaper to buy music on Amazon you put Amazon music into itunes ,music from play.com too (cheapest around)

And as for the a couple of other posters saying its cheaper to buy music on Amazon you put Amazon music into itunes ,music from play.com too (cheapest around)
Yes that was my point, I have the song as an MP3. I can put it on my ipod, AND my gf's. Just like if I had the CD. I can burn it to CD as often as I want (itunes lets you burn a song YOU HAVE BOUGHT only 5 times).

grr

Yes that was my point, I have the song as an MP3. I can put it on my ipod, AND my gf's. Just like if I had the CD. I can burn it to CD as often as I want (itunes lets you burn a song YOU HAVE BOUGHT only 5 times).grr
Only 5 times I never knew that. Bloody rip offsX(

If you want to download music why not get a YouTube to mp3 converter for free then download from YouTube for free. I like free :)

only problem i had with itunes, my wife bought about 100 tracks PC packed up and could not get the tunes back on the new PC......

Yes you guessed 'it was my falut':(

http://www.mp3va.com/Cheapest legal site on the net. I use it a lot & can recommend it.
I have a couple of free ones on my PC, just use download helper(firefox) to download youtube then convert to mp3.

there is probably freebies for windows too somewhere,

but in all honesty I hardly ever download music anyway, I borrow some. ;)