hello chaps

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guvnor

Reaction score
hi all

i passed my exams in oct 07 and im also a chippy but wanted to do electrical aswell (not done loads of big jobs yet as work was a bit quiet but starting to pick up now, im in the middle of my NICEIC app which i have to get 5 jobs ready for checking ,so i should pull my finger out!

great forum ,loads of advice and help

thanks for all the info

might need help with all the short slang tho which sparks use? any help!?!

thanks

Welcome to the forum, I Mitre be around for long - so get the questions in quick. :D

Welcome to the forum, I Mitre be around for long - so get the questions in quick. :D
Mortise the point, Admin, why? Hope running the forum hasn't become un-tenon-able. What would dado without you? Hope my finger joints are ok typing this.

If those jokes aren't going against the grain... quite handy knowing a bit of wood butchery in this game (butchery being a refection on my wood working skills). Welcome to the forum.

Well that takes the BISCUIT(joint) you lot are such a load of PLANKS...

You have lost me, its making my eyes SAW trying to understand what you are all on about...

I have been ROUTING around all the posts but theres KNOT one SPLINTER of sense!

Either you are all BARKing mad or I can't see the WOOD for the TREES..

But if your welcomes went so PLANE they'd be rough as SANDPAPER.!

Anyway...

Chippy?

can I have two portions of Cod & Chips one with mushy paes for Deke please?:pBlushing

:coat

welcome to the nut house Guv..

you may regret this move! ]:) ] :) ]:)

thanks chaps

but terrible puns!!!! :p

im sure your give me hours of fun and advise!

Welcome to the forum guvnor.

By the way its nice that you have thanked everyone but it is not really required.

We are polite and friendly on here and welcome everyone!

Welcome to the forum guvnor.By the way its nice that you have thanked everyone but it is not really required.

We are polite and friendly on here and welcome everyone!
Well i got thanked and im not complaining :D

Latest posts