hello, ello, ello! newbie currently studying c&g 2330 level 2 looking for assistance

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4chi

Reaction score
hello everyone,

i am currently studying my level 2 C&G 2330 at college, i am in need of some assistance with my 202 exam, not looking for answers but guidance and help!

firstly i am p*ss poor with maths and would greatly appreciate any guides/notes/handouts that can assist me in getting to grips with the maths and formulas that i may need throughout the duration of the course.

secondly does anyone have some kind of revision guide/notes/handouts to help me prepare for and hopefully pass the upcoming 202 exam.

thirdly, i need advice as to whether i am doing the right course, basically my main aim is to be able to do domestic installation, rather then commercial/factory etc... if not the C&G 2330 what should/could i do in order to be qualified to do domestic installation, any ideas as to companies/colleges (i am birmingham based) i could use to become a domestic intaller, how long it will take, and how much it might cost would be greatly appreciated.

Massive thanks in advance to all those who can help, and those taking their time to read this!

Welcome to the forum.

You will find ansers over in the Student & Learning Zone Forum.

Best Wishes,

Admin.

Hello Ch4chi.

you are at the right place for help....

just ask any questions you like.. cuz no-one..

and I mean NO ONE is going to mock you or take the wee wee!!

cuz if they do the Dons boys will sort em out! X(

even if you intend just doing domestic, you still need an understanding of 3-phase & all the associated bits that go with it..

cuz there are some larger properties.. often in the more rural locations that can have 3-phase supplies coming in..

certainly taking one helluva lot more than the average 100A / 80A typical domestic supply!

get all the qualifications you can under your belt while you are still in a learning frame of mind....

oh and grab a few of Admins beers & wines while you are browsing the forum.

Guiness Drink:YGuiness Drink:YGuiness Drink:Y

Welcome to the forum, dont worry about the maths side of things when learning its not like in school doing maths you have an interest and the teachers have more time to explain what you do not understand.

The example formula you will get have all been covered on this forum under the students learning section, links have been provided for you in previous posts.

I was terrible at maths at school, but I know the basic formula now and can easily calculate what I need to for every day working.