Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve M

Reaction score
Hello I am training to be an electrician hopefully I should be qualified in a couple of months fingers crossed. I've been sparking for about 10 years now so I have a bit of experience currently out of work can't wait to get back so if anyone knows of anything please let me know.

Cheers steve

Cheers mate I've been looking for something like this for a while is it any good.

Welcome to the forum Steve - It's good to have you on-board.

As not to give you a biased answer:

I will leave the other members answer this:

Cheers mate I've been looking for something like this for a while is it any good.

No biased answers from me, some members can be a little short, in answers not stature, but, on the whole providing the questions are asked in honesty, no member would ever try to take the proverbrial. There are some very experianced members on this forum, some will openly agree that they are not very good at communicating this experiance, but will always welcome and indeed help those who are asking for assistance.

Welcome to the forum, and remember once a member your now accepted into the mad house.

Thanks everyone if anybody knows of any work in the Medway area of Kent for an electricians mate / improver as I am gagging to get back on the tools.