Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingspark

Reaction score
Hello

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently started trading (sub contractor) as an Electrical improver/Domestic installer having gained C&G 2330 level 2, 17th Edition, and VRQ Part P.

I am awaiting an appointment from NICEIC to asses my two jobs for registration and membership of the approved person bit.

The flyingspark name links to my business model of using my motorbike to respond to call outs, quotes and basic work etc, backed up with a van.

Thats it for now.

Cheers.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum, new myself and found it very useful and at times entertaining.

Like to see another biker too, have gsxr750k4 but only use it on track.

HelloI just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently started trading (sub contractor) as an Electrical improver/Domestic installer having gained C&G 2330 level 2, 17th Edition, and VRQ Part P.

I am awaiting an appointment from NICEIC to asses my two jobs for registration and membership of the approved person bit.

The flyingspark name links to my business model of using my motorbike to respond to call outs, quotes and basic work etc, backed up with a van.

Thats it for now.

Cheers.
Sidecar would probaly work better and high profile to boot

Hello folks, and thanks for all the welcomes.... allways nice to be made welcome.

Andyc, no helicopter, but a bike is the next quickest way from A-B (in london anyway).

Apahce, Will post some pics one day, (note to self)

Batty, You are right, Iam no fly by night!

Fastham, nice bike, track days must be fun! Mines a XT660X, strictly on road, I like to call it urban scrambling.

Theorysparky, I havent yet, honestly, do you think I could? (or was that a joke)?

Binky, Sidecar def. wouldnt work, but been thinking about getting one of those lectric cars GeeWizz or whatever they are called, cutting the roof off and using it as a trailer!

M107, Doc Hudson, Admin2, cheers!

Posted one the other day, and have had a great response, really helpful answers, and solved my problem too.

Cheers to all.

Welcome to the forum.

Good to have you onboard. :)