Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_i_c

Reaction score
Hi,

am Ric - probably an electrician's nightmare :-o but i do try to do things properly, hence finding this forum ;)

bests

R

Hi,am Ric - probably an electrician's nightmare :-o but i do try to do things properly, hence finding this forum ;)

bests

R
Hello Ric, welcome to the forum, I thought an electricians nightmare was a Plumber? Anyway you have done the right thing logging on here.

Doc H.

Hello Ric, welcome to the forum, I thought an electricians nightmare was a Plumber? Anyway you have done the right thing logging on here.Doc H.
tut tut ... its the other way round .. :) i have never met a sparkie yet with a sense of humour lol..

i love piping heatings up and putting all the controls on the oposite wall to the electrics ... this really freaks em out ... lol. even if it takes me twice as long i just dont care ... its so worth it.

tut tut ... its the other way round .. :) i have never met a sparkie yet with a sense of humour lol..i love piping heatings up and putting all the controls on the oposite wall to the electrics ... this really freaks em out ... lol. even if it takes me twice as long i just dont care ... its so worth it.
Hmm. And you wonder why they don't think its funny :| .

Welcome to the Asylum, Ric.

Ian.

Hmm. And you wonder why they don't think its funny :| . Welcome to the Asylum, Ric.

Ian.
lol... oh dear .. now i am chuckling ...lol...not chuckled that much for ages ... oh dear that was like 30 secs of chuckling .. hehe