Help needed please

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androiduk2002

Reaction score
As you might of read in another thread or seen the posted pictures (We all love pictures), I have a small practice board to practice what I am learning in college, I wish to increase the size of this board to 8 X 4 and be able to include lights, rings, radials, cooker circuits and as much else as I can possibly fit in on the board, I do how ever have a very very tight budget, I am turning to you guys on here for help after spending the day on the phone as many local electricians as the yellow pages has.

Im am after a donation of an old consumer unit and breakers or maybe a few differant types ? I know this is alot to ask, but it will be put to good use.

If anyone is able to help please PM me and I will pass on my address.

In advance I thank anyone that can help and I thank everyone for at least looking.

Apparently the (electrical) students at my college get 20% off from a local wholesaler if we present evidence that we study there.

It might be worth ringing local wholesalers, explaining what you're doing and seeing if they can help in any way? I know a lot of places are keen to help out college students - a few quid off boots, overalls etc, electrical wholesalers may be willing to help out with regards to any bits & bobs you might need.

Latest posts