Help Please! (Currently doing my level 3 NVQ).

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLSparky

Reaction score
Hello, I registered on this forum quite some time ago when I was still doing my level two and have rarely been on since then, i'm on here today to ask for a bit of help...

I'm currently doing my level three nvq and i've fallen behind, this is because of various complications in my family life.

I am 21 this year and I did have to pay nearly

Hello, I registered on this forum quite some time ago when I was still doing my level two and have rarely been on since then, i'm on here today to ask for a bit of help...I'm currently doing my level three nvq and i've fallen behind, this is because of various complications in my family life.

I am 21 this year and I did have to pay nearly

I'm not trying to make excuses. That isn't the reason i've come on here, the reason for my attendance was a family member passing away, now I know my attendance wasn't great before this which obviously hasn't helped but things change, people change and I need to get this course done this year.

I will do it even if it means taking time off work and studying 24/7 but, i'd rather not go too overboard, i've already made additional revision time and I believe in myself, I just wanted some advice, maybe a few links to help me on my way, as I really don't want to waste time searching through sites, downloading false and out of date documents like I have been so far.

Yes, because I was over the age to get it free despite being unemployed at the time I had to swallow the

Try this Electrical Installation Revision Page some of it is subscription based but also a lot of good free material. Good luck.

I'm not trying to make excuses. That isn't the reason i've come on here, the reason for my attendance was a family member passing away, now I know my attendance wasn't great before this which obviously hasn't helped but things change, people change and I need to get this course done this year.I will do it even if it means taking time off work and studying 24/7 but, i'd rather not go too overboard, i've already made additional revision time and I believe in myself, I just wanted some advice, maybe a few links to help me on my way, as I really don't want to waste time searching through sites, downloading false and out of date documents like I have been so far.

Yes, because I was over the age to get it free despite being unemployed at the time I had to swallow the

I'm not trying to make excuses. That isn't the reason i've come on here, the reason for my attendance was a family member passing away, now I know my attendance wasn't great before this which obviously hasn't helped but things change, people change and I need to get this course done this year.I will do it even if it means taking time off work and studying 24/7 but, i'd rather not go too overboard, i've already made additional revision time and I believe in myself, I just wanted some advice, maybe a few links to help me on my way, as I really don't want to waste time searching through sites, downloading false and out of date documents like I have been so far.

Last edited by a moderator: