help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braveheart

Reaction score
having hard time in practical end of my first year can anyone send me any wiring diagrams for me to study ?

What exactly are having trouble with? Try writing up as many combinations as possible with various styles such as conversion or conventional method

I could send you a wiring diagram for a Japanese market 3MA, or a UK market NC35, or any number of a hundred wiring diagrams, probably none of which are what you want.

:C

its lighting circuits at the moment

its all board work and im using pvc tubing trying to wire up 2 lights,2 switches and 1 master switch especially not sure of strappers thanks

having hard time in practical end of my first year can anyone send me any wiring diagrams for me to study ?
PM me your email and I'll send you some stuff that might assist ref lighting circuits. Surely your college gives you this sort of stuff as handouts?

its lighting circuits at the moment

we are doing boards and using pvc tubing

need 2 lights,2 switches and 1 master switch dont understand the strappers

thanks

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was made at 13:40 ----------

afraid not the maths side im doing great but thats because i can study more at home

practical your shown do it once and thats it i find it easier to study things over and over

[email protected]

should have explained more,sounds stupid i dont understand this wiring after 10 months

but im doing city + guilds 2330 part time,two evenings a week cant get on full time course im 44 yrs old

thanks the boards we use are only about 3x3 we just take them to a bench and start from a layout diagram.

what is the small cost for downloads?