heyy everyone me again... unit 203 ...again help??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinson

Reaction score
hey everyone im back again its that time of my resit! soon i have been revising lots and been to extra lessons, due to the "ressesion" i have been laid off for 3 months but waiting the phone call for my job back ! i have aquired a tempory job already though :) ! last time round i have to say everyone was amazin on this site so was wondering if anyone knew of any practice papers for the 203 exam? i have seen the ones on swindons massive but now know them off by heart. i have now seen all the practice questions and answers and help sheets he had put on although a password is needed... any help would be very much appricated.. thanks again

ps exams on the 10th feb this time and is ... LAST EVER CHANCE!! :( excuse the spelling lol

A transformer has a primary winding with 1100 turns and 380 secondary turns. It is connected to a 230v supply. What will the secondary voltage be?

any help please?

Roughly 80v.

Vp/Vs = Np/Ns

Where Vp = Input voltage (230)

Vs = Output Voltage (Unknown)

Np = Primary Turns

Ns = Secondary Turns

hey in a four wire 3 phase system the phase voltage is 220v. the line voltage will be??

sorry my exams tomoro and very worrried now ! (cant type what i am doin about it ) it! lol minds gone blank sorry if its a blatent answer

hey in a four wire 3 phase system the phase voltage is 220v. the line voltage will be??sorry my exams tomoro and very worrried now ! (cant type what i am doin about it ) it! lol minds gone blank sorry if its a blatent answer
220 * 1.73 = 380.6

Good luck with your exam, it's natural to be worried but you'll be fine. :)

I PASSSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 times lucky ahha! got a credit! thank you alll for your help wouldnt have done it without any of it! will reccomend this website to anyone whos a sparky ! brillent website... i will always be on here for anything i need to know lol thanks again... 100000/10 for the website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Mate.

Why stop at electricians? Tell everyone.

:D

Well done Rodinson, Told you to relax it was all locked up in that head of yours :p :p:p

Now time to party

:Y :Y:YGuinnessGuinnessGuinness:Y:Y:Y

Oh btw dont drive home ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

A transformer has a primary winding with 1100 turns and 380 secondary turns. It is connected to a 230v supply. What will the secondary voltage be?any help please?
Vs = Ns*Vp/Np so it would be 79.45V here's some more if there any good to you

Vp= Np*Vs/Ns

Np= Ns*Vp/Vs

Ns= Np*Vs/Vp. I am coming up to my 203 in a couple of months so any bit of advice would be great. Good luck an let me know how it gose.

Only just read the date you posted your post looks like you didn't need my help well done mate. Any advice on the exam?

Latest posts