Hi Everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliver1956

Reaction score
New member here. I'm a retired electronics/telecoms engineer. My main interest here is to see how others make best use of solar pv + battery systems.
I have a grid tied 6.5kW of PV on my roof and a 6.5kW battery and Inverter by Growatt. I've had it for nearly a year now and it's p[performing well but always keen to find better ways to use it to the max. May be looking to go EV car wise in the next year or so to make even more use of surplus power.

New member here. I'm a retired electronics/telecoms engineer. My main interest here is to see how others make best use of solar pv + battery systems.
I have a grid tied 6.5kW of PV on my roof and a 6.5kW battery and Inverter by Growatt. I've had it for nearly a year now and it's p[performing well but always keen to find better ways to use it to the max. May be looking to go EV car wise in the next year or so to make even more use of surplus power.
Hi,
Welcome to this wonderful area of cyberspace. I too have solar PV and Battery courtesy of Growatt but have expanded my system on a DIY basis to cover the shortcomings of the Growatt system. I also run 2 EV's and very happy to share my experience of slar and EV.

Latest posts