Hi everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashg285

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just thought i would introduce myself Im 22 and from manchester. I have completed my 2330 levels 2 and nearly level 3 with only the 302 written exam remaining. Ive joined this forum with the hope that there might be someone out there willing to help me gain more practical experience with in the trade by giving me a job opportunity which would also enable me to do my NVQ, ino its a long shot with the way things are at the moment but you never no. Also i believe this website would also help me with any advise if needed and also help me gain more knowledge.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. This website is full of useful information and there are people who will be glad to help with any questions. Not sure about work though but you may be lucky.

I can only echo what is said in post 2, above.

And Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board. :)

Welcome to the forum, its friendly and the advise is first rate given by both trainees and experianced electricians alike.

Welcome aboard mate how did you find the 303 and 301?
Hi Tim,

the 301 wasnt as bad as what i thought it was going to be but the 303 was a bit tricky but still mangaged to get through it, ive got my 302 soon im currently trying to get some revision papers for it.