Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Sparky~

Reaction score
Hi there, i have just joined your webby and thaught i would let you know a little about myself.

My names Dave and im 20 from Scotland. I have recently just sat my FICA (AM2) and still awaitng the results so im not fully there yet lol.

I work for my Dad, its not as bad as most people think working for your dad, it has it plus sides too..

Anywayz hope to get to know you all.

Big hi :Welcome:

Good luck with the results, I took my am2 today, I meant part of it, then tomorrow and the day after.

Thinking how you gonna do that? To know us all :innocent

this may be a silly question but how long do you get for the AM2 as you have to actually install the trunking, conduit etc.

For the FICA we get 5 hours and we have to wire it and put the trunking lid on then we get 30 mins if theres anything not working for repairs.

Think i may have failed my inspection and testing as i had a blonde moment and just froze... done really know what came over me, then once i got myself into shape i had to rush and forgot to put the bloddy breakers on in the insulation resistance test..... you i know what a **** i am lol......

hi sparky

you must have your results by now, how did it go?

for am2 we had 10h to build all installation, any way i passed my exam, feel happy

regards

jo

Latest posts