Honest Opinion on this flyer.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, just had a bit of a play. I need to sleep on it but i think i like it. not spell checked yet either!

Flyer-Final-Copy-A5-side2.jpg

Apart from the Brighton bit at the top, theres no mention of what area you are or what areas you cover.

Cheers Don, and very good point admin! plus i didnt have my web add or email!! lol

the fixed version:

Flyer-Final-Copy-A5-side2small.jpg

"Having worked in many.."

I never quite like that opening line, how about:

Experienced in all aspects of industrial..

The Godfather

"Having worked in many.."I never quite like that opening line, how about:

Experinced in all aspects of industrial..

The Godfather
Sounds good to me! i shall change it now. :)

Overall, JS - It is very Impressive, Well Done.

Don't forget to advertise with us for FREE too. ;)

Overall, JS - It is very Impressive, Well Done.Don't forget to advertise with us for FREE too. ;)
cheers! i think im done with it now, gonna send it off to print tomorow!

Although I think the logo's a tad on the large side, I'd swap IEE and C&G as a home owner might be more familiar with that

Clearly in this version a Part P provider logo would make more sense against domestic, but I understand why you have not used one

Also try out a few shades of colour of lighter blue just see the effect, you never know I might stick out more

In the first box, not sure 'advice' being free is worth including, but your choice, try to reduce the words to get the same massage across, you don't need to be poetic unless your going for the 'Booker prize', remember you need to get to the point quickly

e.g.

"Fast response service for emergency faults by qualified Electricians covering the Brighton area" 13 words which I think covers your 28

Likely you can't cover emergencies for no call out fee, so you might not want to have the two types of message in the same box

Although I think the logo's a tad on the large side, I'd swap IEE and C&G as a home owner might be more familiar with thatClearly in this version a Part P provider logo would make more sense against domestic, but I understand why you have not used one

Also try out a few shades of colour of lighter blue just see the effect, you never know I might stick out more

In the first box, not sure 'advice' being free is worth including, but your choice, try to reduce the words to get the same massage across, you don't need to be poetic unless your going for the 'Booker prize', remember you need to get to the point quickly

e.g.

"Fast response service for emergency faults by qualified Electricians covering the Brighton area" 13 words which I think covers your 28

Likely you can't cover emergencies for no call out fee, so you might not want to have the two types of message in the same box
all good points cheers! the only problem with swapping the logo's is the socket layer over the iee seems to work well, i dont think it would look quite right over the c&g logo.

heres my attempt thanks to nmr electrical and all his help,

it looks pants in the jpeg mode ... looks lots better in design mode . :)

attempt

Can't see it mate. just a box and 'X'.

Tis ok, I have C&P'd the Address into my address bar and can now view it.