How busy are the Forumites ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me think of Ambrosia Custard :D Devon knows how they make it so creamy..........

Could you find out for me?
the most un-natural looking custard factory located not far from Okehampton. Still good stuff though. The factory looks odd because it is located amidst the rolling green hills of Devon and you just don't expect to see it in a location like that.

Batty, please leave caravan at home, my van is slow enough as it is :D .

Where abouts in soggy Devon you headed for?

I'm off with Mrs 107 & the little 107's for a spot of camping down Devon in a few weeks.Going to a place near Oakhampton.

http://www.southbreazleholidays.co.uk/

Time to teach the kids the art of quiet contemplation ..........ok I mean Fishing on the lake :^O
Worth bringing your bicycles as it very close to the Tarka trail which is a nice ride, or you can hire bikes at Great Torrington. You can also hire bikes and canoes (river fishing) at Bideford. If you like a bit of walking, drive over to Okehampton and from town centre look for the signs for The Granite way (another cycle path quite short and great views) and Okehampton Camp which is an army traing base. Follow camp signs up bloody big hill, and park up as close as you can to the biggest Tor you can see, then follow rough jeep tracks upto top of Yes Tor - its actually quite an easy walk but great view on a clear day. If you don't like walking but want experience deppest Dartmoor, you can follow a tarmac road (army again, and now open to the public) to what is almost the most remote place in England and Wales, but the tarmac is boken up in places, and watch out for the ford - needs 4x4. I have seen minibuses and a shiny VW passat up this track, so not too bad. If you like the beach head for Bude and neighbouring beaches, though tends to be busy with surfers. Great Torrington is the home of Dartington Glass - watch glass blowes at work and quite handy for gifts for pet minders etc. Clovelly is worth a look - very picturesque. Dingles Steam Village at Lifton is a surprising good ady out - got lots of old fair ground rides, and working steam engines in an indoor barn so you can teach the kids how to drive dodgems and stuff.

I could go on, but shan't unless requested :)

the most un-natural looking custard factory located not far from Okehampton. Still good stuff though. The factory looks odd because it is located amidst the rolling green hills of Devon and you just don't expect to see it in a location like that. Batty, please leave caravan at home, my van is slow enough as it is :D .

Where abouts in soggy Devon you headed for?
Binky its called Bratton Fleming.

Batty

Monday PAT Testing Shop

Tues Rewire///lighting fault

Weds Rewire

Thurs Rewire

Fri Rewire

Sat Extra Sockets/telephone point move

Mon for 2 months...........Prison new extension as a sparky mate

So far Monday and Tuesday both quiet. Roughly half a days work each. One of us is doing some pregnancy diagnosis in some cows and the other operating on a cow with a displaced stomach. Quite quiet but this is traditionally our quietest time of year. It's also Yorkshire Show week that takes a number of our farmers out of the area.

Hope vets can join in with your thread :D
Is there any way of stopping you !!! ;)

Worth bringing your bicycles as it very close to the Tarka trail which is a nice ride, or you can hire bikes at Great Torrington. You can also hire bikes and canoes (river fishing) at Bideford. If you like a bit of walking, drive over to Okehampton and from town centre look for the signs for The Granite way (another cycle path quite short and great views) and Okehampton Camp which is an army traing base. Follow camp signs up bloody big hill, and park up as close as you can to the biggest Tor you can see, then follow rough jeep tracks upto top of Yes Tor - its actually quite an easy walk but great view on a clear day. If you don't like walking but want experience deppest Dartmoor, you can follow a tarmac road (army again, and now open to the public) to what is almost the most remote place in England and Wales, but the tarmac is boken up in places, and watch out for the ford - needs 4x4. I have seen minibuses and a shiny VW passat up this track, so not too bad. If you like the beach head for Bude and neighbouring beaches, though tends to be busy with surfers. Great Torrington is the home of Dartington Glass - watch glass blowes at work and quite handy for gifts for pet minders etc. Clovelly is worth a look - very picturesque. Dingles Steam Village at Lifton is a surprising good ady out - got lots of old fair ground rides, and working steam engines in an indoor barn so you can teach the kids how to drive dodgems and stuff.I could go on, but shan't unless requested :)
Tell us more ! Thought I was back reading the Famous Five for a minute, will there be lashings of ginger beer ? ;)

funny chap !!!!!

can you see me ..... ROTFWL

the security clearance is taking forever

so i think it will be a suspended sentence !!!!!

The Boys:

Monday...........Horse Racing

Tuesday.........Stable Duties

Wednesday.....Private Business

Thursday........Forum Duties

Friday............More Private Business

Saturday........Entertainment

Sunday..........The Family

Don & his Boys

The Boys:Monday...........Horse Racing

Tuesday.........Stable Duties

Wednesday.....Private Business

Thursday........Forum Duties

Friday............More Private Business

Saturday........Entertainment

Sunday..........The Family

Don & his Boys
:D Nice too see someone's keeping busy!

ROTFWL

Got work for about the next 5 weeks on some commercial to domestic property conversions. After that who knows but thats a way off yet!